|Dimensions du produit (L x l x h)||37,4 x 37,4 x 24,4 cm; 10,4 kilogrammes|
|Pile(s) / Batterie(s) :||1 Inconnu nécessite des piles.|
|Taille||50 x 40 x 30 cm|
|Couleur||Jaune et Gris|
|Type d'alimentation||Fonctionne à la main|
|Méthode d'installation||Montage mural|
|Longueur du tuyau||40 Mètres|
|Batterie(s) / Pile(s) incluse(s)||Non|
|Batterie(s) / Pile(s) requise(s)||Non|
|Disponibilité des pièces détachées||Information indisponible sur les pièces détachées|
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
& Livraison GRATUITE
0 % positif au cours des 12 derniers mois
Hozelock 2496R0000 Dévidoir rapide Fast Reel à fixation murale avec tuyau de 40 m [Classe énergétique A]
Améliorez vos achats
|Couleur||Jaune et Gris|
|Dimensions de l'article L x l x H||37,4 x 37,4 x 24,4 centimètres|
|Poids de l'article||10,4 Kilogrammes|
|Type d'installation||Montage mural|
À propos de cet article
- Fourni assemblé et prêt à servir.
- Livré avec 40 m + 2 m de tuyau de qualité premium.
- Muni d'un carter de protection contre les intempéries.
- Son système unique de guidage automatique intégré, guide facilement le tuyau à l’enroulement.
- 100% portable grâce à sa poignée de transport pliable et intégrée.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Description du produit
Ce dévidoir de tuyau innovant à montage mural est fourni avec 40 mètres de tuyau de qualité premium et un tuyau d'alimentation de 2 m. Le carter fermé contribue également à la protection du tuyau, pour en prolonger la durée de vie et en préserver la qualité. Fabriqué à partir de plastiques de la plus grande qualité, ce dévidoir à enroulement rapide Fast Reel d’une capacité de 40 m relèvera les défis éprouvants des tâches de jardinage, intervention après intervention. Il est garanti deux ans et comme la plupart des produits Hozelock, une gamme complète de pièces détachées permet d’en prolonger la durée de vie bien au-delà de cette durée. Le dévidoir à montage mural Hozelock Fast Reel 40 m est doté d’un carter fermé, conçu pour le protéger contre l'usure et d'un système de blocage de sécurité pour éviter les mauvais emplois. Son système unique de superposition de couches s'associe à une grande poignée d’enroulement, conçue pour permettre à l’utilisateur d’enrouler son tuyau rapidement, facilement et sans contrainte, sans se salir les mains. Par ailleurs, sa poignée de transport pliable fait du dévidoir un produit entièrement portable si vous décidez de ne pas l’installer au mur. Il est livré préassemblé.
Détails sur le produit
- Pile(s) / Batterie(s) : : 1 Inconnu nécessite des piles.
- N'est plus produit par le fabricant : Non
- Dimensions du produit (L x l x h) : 37,4 x 37,4 x 24,4 cm; 10,4 kilogrammes
- Fabricant : HOZELOCK
- ASIN : B000PC2AZQ
- Numéro du modèle de l'article : 2496R0000
- Pays d'origine : United Kingdom
- Commentaires client :
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
In spent a silly amount of time searching for the a good value hose reel that didn't come with cheap rubbish hose. There are so many adverts that show a hozelock top quality hose but the descriptor says 'colours may vary' or in other words they will supply the cheapest hose possible.
This hose reel came with 40 meters of quality hose, a bag full of various connectors, a spray nozzle and a hose guide for fitting further down the wall. All the fixings to fit the carrier and the hose guide to the wall are supplied.
The hose came on the reel with a separate feed hose supplied loose (feed hose needed to have supplied connectors fitted by myself).
The fitting is simple (just need a 7mm masonry drill bit) and secure enough for its purpose.
I fully recommend this hose reel due to the value for money and rapid delivery.
If you found this review helpful/unhelpful please click the relevant button below to say so.
This unit has a thoughtful design, has an enclosed hose reel [which protects the hose itself from UV damage], a winding mechanism and comes complete with fixtures and fittings that include a universal hose guide, as well as a basic spray adapter and – usefully – a valved connector (which stops water flow when you remove the spray attachment.
Overall it’s a neat design, simple to fit to a wall and provided with everything you need to get going. However, it’s worth mentioning that the hose quality is not close to that of the now 2-year-old piece it is replacing [the new piece being thinner, looking to be cheaper quality] and the silver-grey hose cover feels really rather flimsy. There is also at least one “gotcha” with respect to fitting – see below. The set contains everything you need to get started, but falls just a tad short from a construction quality perspective…
1. Container comes with carry handle and is very easy to remove from the wall bracket. Convenient for secure storage.
2. Kit contains everything you need to get up and running, including tap adapter, mounting brackets, screws, rawl plugs and a hose guide. [Ignore the “frequently bought together” promotion from Amazon – you get the Universal Hose Guide in the box].
3. Very simple to assemble and fit – the small wall bracket requires 4 screws [provided] and does not take long to install. There’s a template for the drilling requirements printed on one of the box flaps…
4. Hose terminator includes a ball valve – when you remove an appliance the water will stop without you needing to turn off at the tap.
1. Container comes with carry handle and is very easy to remove from the wall bracket. Easily stolen if left in an insecure location.
2. All the parts and appliances provided are plastic – and in some cases [such as the hose cover] the plastic feels particularly flimsy. This is built to a price point, not a quality point. It does not feel as though it will last as long as older Hozelock products.
3. The provided instructions indicate that a 7mm masonry drill bit is required. This is not true – the provided screws and rawl plugs are too tight to fit in a 7mm drill hole, too small and loose for 8mm… If you have one, use a 7.5mm masonry bit.
4. All the provided attachments and connectors are the cheapest plastic parts. There are metal and semi-metal alternatives on offer – it’s definitely worth considering trading up to a Hozelock Pro Metal Aquastop Connector Pro [especially if your hoze will be dragged across concrete, tarmac or stone] and a better quality spray gun, such as the Multi Spray Gun Pro. Twice the price of the basic parts; worth every penny.
Summary: thoughtful selection of items, slightly let down by poor selection of mounting screws and the generally cheaper quality of construction. Excellent starter kit.
I reported the matter to Amazon UK who directed me to the manufacturer Hozelock Ltd in the UK. As I live in Romania, they directed me to their sole Romanian dealer who told me that they weren't the Hozelock dealer anymore and hadn't been for a year or two (they were in dispute ove something apparently). They did however try to help by looking in the warehouse to see what they had, sadly nothing of any use but customer service all the same.
Back to Hozelock UK who directed me back to the non-existent Romanian dealer again saying there was nothing they could do. When I queried that they referred me back to Amazon.
Unfortunately, Amazon aren't geared up to going into the warehouse and finding the part from another box, sending you it then re-ordering it to replace in the box in their warehouse. They're not up to going on the Hozelock spares site and ordering the part for you (then again Hozelock Ltd can't be bothered to do that either). Nope, you have to box what you have up and arrange a courier unless , of course, you want to risk normal parcel services and it not arriving leaving you charged by Amazon for two items inclusive of the possibility that the newly sent item is also missing the flaming handle. So, I've now had to pay an extra £18 to get a fast reel service kit that includes the handle, two plastic thingies, a green clip of some sort and an envelope of something I know not. Let's hope it arrives by normal post or I shall have to go out and buy a wooden broom handle, a saw, a whittling knife and a hammer in order to create my own winder handle.
Be aware that these firms are completely insincere in naming certain departments 'customer support' and 'customer services'. Once they've got you money they basically can't be bothered.
NOTE: The hose appears fine and I don't think I'll have any issues using it. The manner in which it fits on the wall is simple and quite neat. The star rating I've given of two stars reflects my frustration of the lack of understanding and assistence from the relevant departments.
No problem with installation, but the first time it was used the connector already installed on the end od the hose came off and it clearly hadn't been adequately tightened when in the factory. Refitting it was simple.
However we soon noticed that it was leaking from inside where the hose connects to the centre of the reel. I assume this is because the connector on the internal end ofthe hose has also been fitted without being tightened properly. I expected this to be an easy fix as I changed the hose on our old reel without probem, but they have changed the screws fixing the two halves of the case together from a standard Pozi 2 crosshead to a torx screw. So to be able to get into the case I now need a long narrow torx screwdriver! This seems to be a change just to make it difficult to service - nobody here has a set of long thin torx drivers which I now need to obtain! I do not want the hassle of sending it back especially during the covid epidemic!
So good design let down by poor quality control during production.
The hose pulls out through via a wall mounted bracket, with no issues in any direction of pull. The hose is retracted back into the holder with the use of a wind handle. No issues, very smooth operation.
One minor niggle is at full deployment there was a kink in the hose. Recommend when retracting the hose, the Water supply is turned off at the tap, and the hose nozzle is open, allowing water to discharge on winding to aid the smooth action and minimise frost damage, if to be left out all year.
I would buy again.